WideDomain Internet reserves the right to change this Policy at any time, so please, check this page frequently or whenever in doubt. WideDomain Internet strives to provide the best possible service to all our customers, but we will not tolerate any unlawful activity or abuse on our servers. We respect freedom of speech and expression unless it is harmful to others. These brief guidelines are imposed to protect you, other WideDomain Internet customers and us against such harm.
WIDEDOMAIN INTERNET DOES NOT ALLOW ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONTENT TO BE STORED ON ITS SERVERS:
- Illegal Material - Includes the illegal use if copyrighted material, works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
- Adult Material - Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise obscene content. The designation of "adult material" is left entirely to the discretion of WideDomain Internet.
- Warez - Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking. IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.
- Violent Content - Includes the promotion of war, hatred, racism, weapons. The designation of "violent material" is left entirely at the discretion of WideDomain Internet.
1. Age: The client must be 18 years of age to obtain our services. If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or legal guardian obtain services for you.
2. Payment Policies, Fees, Refunds and Terms of Agreement: Full payment is required before any hosting service is rendered, which includes renewals. Although WideDomain Internet reserves the right to change prices of accounts or services at any time, all pricing is guaranteed for the period of prepayment. Prepayment is due each anniversary (one month, three month, six month, one year) following the date the account was established. Billing will continue until you cancel your hosting account. You may cancel at anytime. As a policy, we do not offer credits or refunds for hosting time already expended.
WideDomain Internet does give refunds for full months unused, should you want to cancel prepaid service. If you decide to cancel after prepayment, you will not receive a refund for the current month in use (We do not give partial months refunds). If you have prepaid and received a multi-month discount, upon cancellation we will figure the refund retroactively withdrawing the discount back to the start date of the contract. This will result in paying full undiscounted price for the months used and refunding the balance.
This only applies to cancellation by the client. If cancellation is done by WideDomain Internet due to restrictions violation, there will be no refund. WideDomain Internet will only allow for the discount if cancellation is not the fault of the client, as determined by WideDomain Internet. All monetary transactions are in $US dollars. Additional features can be added at any time. Monthly feature prices are not prorated. WideDomain Internet reserves the right to change prices at any time.
3. Reselling WideDomain Services: WideDomain Internet customers may not resell any of the services provided by WideDomain Internet, unless permission to do so has been specifically granted in writing by WideDomain Internet.
4. Account Cancellation: You may cancel at anytime. To cancel your account, please click here. You must complete the Account Close Form and reply to the cancellation confirmation email. Notification of cancellation must be received at least five business days prior to your cycle date, with the cycle date being the day of the month you sign up, in order to avoid charges in full for the next cycle. It is the Client's Responsibility to secure email confirmation from WideDomain Internet that the account has been cancelled. If the client has not yet received email confirmation of account cancellation, then the account remains active, and you will continue to be charged.
If Client has a balance due at the time of cancellation, this balance must be paid in full. Cancellation does not absolve Client of any outstanding financial obligations.
5. Advertising: WideDomain Internet will never place any advertising or POP-up windows on your site. You have complete control within the guidelines of the Acceptable Use Policy over the content of your site.
6. Backups: Full backups are made nightly. No guarantees are made of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the integrity of these backups. Backups are made for server restoration purposes only. It is the client's responsibility to maintain local copies of their web content any information.
The "Backup Manager" is included in each hosting plan and client can use this tool to back up their files. If loss of data occurs due to an error of WideDomain Internet, we will attempt to recover the date for no charge to the client. If data loss occurs due to negligence of client in securing their account or by an action of the client, WideDomain Internet will attempt to recover the data from the most recent archive for a $50.00 fee.
7. Service Availability: WideDomain Internet shall use all reasonable endeavors to make available to you at all times the Server and the Services but shall not, in any event, be liable for interruptions of Service or down-time of the Server.
WideDomain Internet shall have the right to suspend the Services at any time and for any reason, generally without notice, but if such suspension lasts or is to last for more than 7 days you will be notified of the reason.
8. Indemnification Policy: You agree to use all WideDomain Internet services and facilities at your own risk. WideDomain specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall WideDomain be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold WideDomain Internet harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against WideDomain, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it’s agents, employees or assigns.
Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WideDomain Internet against liabilities arising out of:
- Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with WideDomain Internet’s server;
- Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- Copyright infringement;
- Any defective products sold to customer from WideDomain Internets’s server.
WideDomain Internet shall be the sole judge of what violates this Policy.
9. Support Policy: It is the client's responsibility to have a good working knowledge of aspects of their site's operation. Please do not expect the WideDomain Internet support staff to teach you how to use aspects of the tools at your disposal.
WideDomain Internet reserves the right to amend our Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.